Chicken and Everything nice

What does a lazy bum like me does when it comes to cooking? Corrections. I am lazy only when it comes to cooking because I lack the skills. Packet food, ready to use food is out for me. I rely on fruits, sauteed veggies etc. Oh a lot of nuts and dry fruits. But I still do a 10 paise worth cooking. Hre is what I tried this time. I got some chicken breast with bone and cut them into small pieces. washed them and added turmeric, freshly chopped garlic, mustard oil, green cillies and black pepper powder. and then covered the whole thing in an aluminium foil paper and put it in the freezer just like we freeze our meats. A week later opened the packet, thawed it and heated oil in a pan and chopped an onion, added spiced including jeera, methi, and curry leaves and added the onions. In about ten mins when the onion turned pinkish, added the chicken mix, garam masala powder, tomatos, salt and fried all this for about 5 mins and left the whole thing to cook on simmer for abt 15 more mins. It was finger smacking good. I am not saying this. my family on the dining table gave me the thumps-up and I figured out my dish tasted good

Comments

Popular Posts