Life's constant is Change

Entertainment
tandblekningar strips Life is full of surprises, pleasant and otherwise. In the last three weeks, I have had three of my friends coming up to me and saying they are moving to a different country, different city etc. Two of my dear friends are moving to another country. It all started with One friend called me and asked if I am free to talk with her. I said yes and was surprised that she wanted to know if I am free to talk to her. Surprised because, she is someone I speak everyday at least twice a day. And then she mentioned about how everything happened. It was a Friday noon and the permits had come through. There was not much time because there of school admissions etc. Three weeks was all they had in this country. Well, I wished them the best of luck did feel a teeny weeny bit of pain. But tried to console moi and said, 'life will go on.' This time around, five or six days later, I received an email from another dear friend inviting me for lunch and chit-chat. And the reason for the chit-chat was moving to another city for better job prospects. We had a lovely day, not just lunch, we both ended up talking, sharing so much, we decided to have dinner as well. Now this is no fiction, but the day after the lunch with this friend who was moving to another city, I received a call from my third friend saying she was transferred to another country. I ended up talking to her over 40 mins over the phone and we will be meeting for lunch next week. These three fair ladies do not know each other, except when I mention that I met A, had a chat session with B, etc. I have moved from one country to another, one city to another. I am familiar with such situations. Yet, it is at times difficult to tell yourself, change is the name of the name of the game. Ranga Rajah

Comments

  1. I need to edit my posts before I press the publish button. Today, I read this post and found all obvious mistakes and wondered how could I miss all these mistakes.
    tch, tch, tch...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts