Storytelling

A story about diet and desire; to have a tea with sugar or without sugar is the question for breakfast in the morning.
Lunch time the question changes, should I have rice or potatoes to satiate my carb cravings? so on and so forth.
Opened a bag of chips and wandered, should I finish it all my myself or pick one chip and pass the bag onto the person I dislike the most. (tricks to stay slim and healthy as well as maintain the facade that I am generous).
I need a dosa, no, an idly, maybe I will settle for a chapati. 
okay, enough is enough, I am going to have a plate full of rice and give in to my desire. Later on, I am going to treat myself to a sweetened with sugar tea, topped with cream. why this extra treat? Hey, I did fight the temptation/desire for few hours. Therefore I deserve the best.
Ranga Rajah

Comments

Popular Posts