Fish, fresh from the lakes


                                        Live Fresh water fish from Orangeville. I am one of
                                         luckiest people to have found two young and
                                        enthutiastic youngsters who willingly went every
                                        other weekend to bring me some fresh fish to cook
                                     


                                       
                                         Lessons in gutting and cutting live fish. It is quite
                                         a tough lesson to learn. BTW, fishes just wiggle and
                                          jiggle a ;lot and by god, they are slippery, just try
                                          holding a two pounder...you will know what I mean


                                       
                                         Trying to hold the ever evasive one!

                                       
                                          Oh yes, this is how you gut a fish. All my life I lived
                                          watching fish mongers doing this in my neighbourhood
                                          never imagined I would be trying my hands at this job
                                          myself. Well, as mentioned earlier, learning a skill is
                                          one thing I love and will not miss a single chance.
  
                                        Well, from the lake to my backyard and then onto the frying pan and cooking
                                         pot. What and how the curry turned out, what went into the cooking pot besides
                                         these fishes is another story...sometime during this week hopefully.

Ranga Rajah

Entertainment

Comments

Popular Posts