My lazy Sunday Sunshine

                                                                                                         

My Lazy Sunday Sunshine...


                                          My Sunday morning dawned bright and filled with
                                          sunshine. I decided to just take a 'chill pill' and put my
                                         feet and curled on my recliner and stared at the sun
                                         soaked backyard. It occurred to me that a cup of
                                         coffee would make an ideal companion. Got out of
                                         recliner and made myself a cup of cheer and a few
                                         minutes later decided to take some pictures. I guess
                                         the coffee had started working its magic. I have a
                                         highway hidden behind those trees.  
                                           

                                          Backyard of my neighbors and just look at the morning
                                          sun. It is very cheering and the lifts up the spirits, I
                                          would say better than the coffee! 



                                         After my coffee, I made a trip down to the little patch
                                         of green I have created in my backyard and got some
                                        tomatoes, chillies and even a rose. I wish I had worked  
                                        on the grass. Next summer I am going to have grass
                                        so green, it is sure to make my neighbors 'go green'.
                                        Promise to myself.

                                          Another view of the trees and the green leaves before
                                          they get different hues of red and yellow. Autumn, you
                                         see, is just round the corner...
                                          till then, so long,             



Ranga Rajah

 Entertainment

Comments

Popular Posts