The big O of an offer on Blackberry msg

O, this letter has amazing potential, It first reminds me of Jackie O, and all of us know abt the big O. Now how about connecting it with the original big O? O for OFFER? My Blackberry blinked the msg signal. I got curious and checked it. One of my editor friends who I had recently met asked me to contribute columns for her paper. As well she wanted to read my book "My Invisible Wings" while browsing on the net. I am jumping with joy because first thing in the morning, I guess there cannot be a better news than an offer to write. I am a writer and will give away my left arm (right one I need for writing) for a byline and to keep my writing/journalism going on.
My day job is fine, but I have to don the avatar of chandi/kali/durga most times to keep all my ducks in row.
I have not sent a reply yet, as soon as I finish this blog, I am sending the other O for okay, or the  Y for yes....
yes, I want to contribute. I will definitely be interested and wow, I love it. please let me know my deadlines...
Ranga

Comments

  1. Thank you B, now you are my Big B for making this blog possible and giving me an opportunity to write. I love this morning. it has started on a perfect note
    Ranga

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts