PIFF Toronto launch and Suhaag

This is one event I loved being a part of. (Not that I hate other events). I got to see the media fraternity, webzines, print, television etc in full force. Well organised and the highlight of the evening was the premiere of Psuedo Blood of Our Own. These guys had travelled all the way from Calgary and I did manage a quote out of the producer Harsimran Dhillon. sad that I could not make it to the premiere, because I had to get back to my full time job at the restaurant. Would have loved to hang around and spend more time with them.
Here is the link to my interesting event I covered.
http://www.suhaag.com/artsentertainment/punjabi-international-film-festival-offcially-launched-in-mississauga/
This link would no have been possible if not for my editor Ms Roy.Three cheers to you Ms Roy and a big thank you.

Ranga

Comments

Popular Posts